1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Season pork chops with salt and pepper
2. In a small bowl, combine canna-butter with rosemary and garlic. Set aside
3. In an oven-safe skillet over medium heat, heat canna-oil and add pork chops. Sear until golden, about 4 minutes, flip and cook for another 4 minutes.
4. Brush pork-chops generously with the garlic canna-butter mixture and place skillet in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve with more garlic butter.
- If you do not have an oven-safe skillet, you may use a regular one and transfer to a baking dish. Be sure to collect all the oil from the pan when transferring.