CED Clinic @ Chestnut Hill
Our office is located at 822 Boylston Street, Chesnut Hill MA, 02467 – Next door to the Brigham & Women’s Hospital Building at #850, and the Chesnut Hill Benevolent Society, and across the street from a closed-down US-1 Petroleum gas station, Brookline Fire Station #4, and Appleton Antique Lighting
1) Route 95 (128): Take exit 20-A (Route 9 EAST)
2) From Route 9 (Boylston St) – heading East – 2 miles to the destination, on the right.
– You will pass “The Chestnut Hill Mall” on your left, and “Wegmans” on the right.
– You will cross over a set of lights at “Hammond Pond Parkway,” and pass “The Chestnut Hill Benevolent Society” on your right.
3) Just beyond the “Brigham & Women’s Hospital Building” at #850, you will see RESERVOIR ST on the right.
4) Pass the old GAS STATION on your left
5) Continue to the parking lot entrance on your right.
6) You will see “822” in the upper left corner of the large glass building
7) Park anywhere.
8) CED Clinic is in the office directly behind the 822 numbers on the 2nd floor.
Walking Directions (Inside the building)
The “822 Boylston Street” building is set back after a narrow entrance from Route 9, with a large parking lot – the building shares a parking lot with 850 Boylston Street.From the FRONT parking lot:
1) Inside the main, glass, lobby doors, walk up the entry stairs. Suite 206 is on the 2rd floor.
2) You may walk directly up from the front staircase OR take the elevator, inside the glass door.
3) On the second floor, walk straight down to the end of the hallway. This is CED Clinic.
4) If you have questions, please see the receptionist, waiting to greet you!
5) Please enjoy complimentary refreshments in the business lounge.
1) Take the Riverside (D) Green line to Chestnut Hill Stop.
2) Walk 1 mile to 822 Boylston St.via bus (from South of route 9):
1) Take 51 bus (Reservoir) to Chestnut Hill Ave @ Channing Rd.
2) Walk 6 minutes to 822 Boylston St.via bus (from Kenmore):
1) Take 60 bus (Chestnut Hill Mall) to Boylston St @ Reservoir Rd
2) Walk 2 minutes to 822 Boylston St.via bus (from Cambridge):
1) Take 86 bus (Reservoir) to Reservoir Station
2) Walk 20 minutes to 822 Boylston St.