- 6 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (you may substitute some pitted cherries too!)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar (you may add canna-sugar for increased potency)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp canna-butter, cut into small pieces (you may substitute canna-coconut oil)
- 2x pie crust recipe or store bought
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the regular butter, cannabutter, brown sugar & white sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in the vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda & salt. Add to the creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Add the mini chocolate chips & mini marshmallows. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Evenly space the graham crackers on the prepared liner. Use a 2 oz scoop to portion the cookies & place in the center of the graham cracker.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool. Push all of the baked cookies together & drizzle with coating chocolate. Allow the chocolate to set & enjoy!